- � No anthro/furry/demon/angel/vampire/werewolves and whatsoever, your OC must be HUMAN.
- � Your OC'S NAME must be different from any already accepted into the group. (Check here~) Also, your OC has to be Japanese. We do not accept foreigners. We do accept half-Japanese OCs, though, if you have got a good explanation for it.
- � NO killers!!! Mr Tanaka needs people without any antecedents or whatever, so the police will never know who they are if they do a dirty job for him.
- � Super powers aren't accepted.
- � No multicoloured hair, please. You can give your OC differend coloured hair tips or whatever, but not rainbow hair. It's against logic. Your OC can have a strange hair colour, such as pink, though.
- � No multicoloured eyes. Heterochromia is an illness, not something cool.
- � Your OC must wear the school outfit! You can add accessories and anything else you can think of, but the outfit must still be recognizable. Don't forget, this might be a crazy school, but outsiders don't know anything about it. And your OC's most important task is to keep Sugomi Academy's secret. A crazy outfit would make everyone think there's something wrong happening in this school.
- � Try to make your OC the most believable you can. Give them flaws and negative traits as well, because everyone has pros and cons.
- � Your OC can have a sad past if you want. But please, don't add too much drama-llama. This is a school full of fun! People are here to have fun, and not to cry about their oh-so-tragic past.
- � Teen pregnancy, sexual abuse, showing off your OC, attention seeking are a total no-no.
- � Your OC can be only in ONE club. (You can find the various clubs with their proper description HERE. Be creative about why is your OC in this club! <3
- � The skirt of the female outfit can't be shorter than half thigh.
- � The age range goes from 15 years to 18.
- � The picture on the app MUST be a fullbody. If you can't draw hands, though, you can draw your OC with their hands hiding in the back, or in some pockets, or whatsoever.
- � The years go like this: 1st- 15-16 years old, 2nd- 16-17 years old, 3rd- 17,18 years old. Your OC can be a year older or younger (14 in the 1st year or 19 in the 3rd year), if you've got a good explanation for it. Also, you'll need an admin to aprove it.
After reading the rules, you can start creating your OC~
First, fill out the app~
Once you're done with everything, send a note to the group with the title "Sugomi App Sheet Check" and with the link to your app, the name of your OC, the year your OC is in and the club. Any other title means you didn't read the OC Creating Rules journal, so it will be ignored. If the note lacks the information requested will be ignored as well.
Ask if you want an app check before officially sending your app and joining~ We will be more than happy to check your app! We will tell you guys if you need to change/add/remove something about your OCs. Don't be scared of us, we don't bite!